Do you want to raise capital for your company, but are not sure which market to choose? Getting Ready for the US Private Placement Market will help you explore the “quiet bond market” where hundreds of companies go each year to raise in excess of $50b dollars.
Inside Schmidt answers:
1) Should your transaction get a credit rating?
2) Which agent should you use and why?
3) How much debt should you raise?
4) What structure should you offer?
5) What credit spread is appropriate?
6) Which attorney should you use?
7) Which features of the market are important?
8) What is management’s time commitment?
9) How long does the process take?
10) What are the pros and cons of the different ways to approach the market?
For any prospective debt issuer into this market, Getting Ready for The US Private Placement Market is a must read.